Post Election and Reporting Analyst Contractor
The Alliance for Youth Action, in conjunction with it’s sister organization the Alliance for Youth Organizing, is looking for a Post Election and Reporting Analyst Contractor to analyze the issue and electoral work of 20+ local organizations within the Alliance network. We anticipate this project lasting through the end of 2021, though some tasks may be completed earlier.
About the Alliance
The Alliance convenes, supports, and scales a national network of youth-led, locally rooted organizations growing civic engagement and social justice coast to coast. We are a multiracial network “of young people, by young people, for all people.” Our network organizations run massive voter registration and get-out-the-vote drives, train new young leaders, and run powerful campaigns to win on the progressive issues our generation cares about most. Our national team empowers this work by tracking down national resources for the network, building capacity for local groups, seeding new efforts, and coordinating national issue campaigns.
Scope of Work
The scope of this contract includes, but is not limited to, the creation and maintenance of the reports below, including a brief description of each.
- 2021 National Summary (all, c3, c4): Summary stats across the entire network, filterable by organization, by tool, by date range, etc.
- 2021 Contact Marks: Details on information being collected across the network, filterable by organization, tool, etc.
- 2021 Universe Demographics (network, national): Overall demographics of people being contacted by the network, filterable by date range, mode of contact, etc.
- 2020 Turnout Report: Analysis of turnout across the entire network, filterable by organization, by demographics, by model score, etc.
- Check in as needed with Alliance staff to review progress and identify any issues hindering success.
- Outline details on data practices that could be adopted by Network to facilitate report creation.
The contractor will have insight into the Alliance’s activities and data in order to produce the final reports. For each report, the contractor will also share relevant code/documentation with the Alliance and prepare a short explainer on how to use the report.
The contractor will not be required to travel and can be based anywhere in the United States, with the knowledge that the Alliance is based in the Eastern Time Zone. We anticipate that a successful proposal will have a budget in the range of $10,000 – $20,000 for the 2020 Turnout Report and $45,000 – $50,000 for the other reports. It is our preference to have one entity work on both projects.
To Respond to RFP
Interested parties should send a proposal with an overview of you or your firm, 1-2 screen shots of past reports or mockups of our requested reports, a rough calendar of steps needed to build our requested reports, an initial delivery timeline, and project budget (either an hourly rate or retainer). Proposals should be sent to Amit Mistry (email@example.com) by February 25, 2021. Proposals will be considered on a rolling basis.